Serpent de mer: Weird Thing Happen In Boring Blogging

2008-04-27

http://rjchen325.blogspot.com/2008/04/weird-thing-happen-in-boring-blogging.html
Weird Thing Happen In Boring Blogging

I'd been blogging for a period of time. It's hard and long trem boring.There are nothing new,because every one done the same thing. Just to earn a "click" that came from nowhere. Even better a "commont" from someone who never met. That's my own pure innocent purpose in blogging.

death-by-blogging

Open my MyBlogLog's guest book, there are hundreds different kinds of blogs came out infront of my eyes. Each unique blog just like a vivid flesh telling their own living stories. Now I just step in my 2nd stage of blogging...

1st:Nock The Door

Choose your faver tag than go get a contact mark,and leave it along. We will take care lately.

achievement:contact over 600 blogs, join community near 500 (it takes me 2 months)

2nd: Entrance & Talk

You should keep going the 1st job. Now take more time in communities. Read the articals patiently. Find out what blogger want to say, seeks the dialogue space.

3rd: Have A Cup Of Coffee

I got nothing to talk about it. Though every one had their own goal.

※※※※※※※※※※

Above is my 1-2-3 blogging work step. Others may not done the same obviously. I found a weird thing lately:

nothing1

The MyBlogLog user know about that " member buzz", red frame show the member's prim blog; blue frame is a flickr type blog.Let's check it out.

1

red frame display:Members 26--mmm there got 26 members,let us see what community they join in.

1-1

What the he?? ?

Does it work? Just left us a GMail Links? And NOTHING !

Check it out the blue one :

nothing2

There still has works published. But the members 0 NONE ZERO!!

Hell loud,I'm so confusion!??

No comments:

Post a Comment